- Due to its pleasant and balanced aroma, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil contains powerful therapeutic benefits and when used in aromatherapy, it has been seen to soothe symptoms related to stress, insomnia, tension, shock and mental fatigue. Its deeply herbaceous and floral essence also makes it a popular ingredient when it comes to fine perfumery.
- When used topically, the benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil are known to regulate sebum levels on the skin whilst balancing both dry and oily skin types. It is also well-known when it comes to haircare, as it works to strengthen skin on the scalp to prevent dandruff. It also stimulates blood circulation on the scalp which in turn, encourages healthy hair growth.
- From a medicinal perspective, the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties within Ylang Ylang Oil work to heal small wounds and prevent potential infections caused by harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi. The hypotensive activity within this oil is also believed to balance blood pressure whilst normalising the heart rate.
GypsyLune's massage bars are full of skin loving oils & butters!
Solid massage butter bars are a super easy mess free convenient way to keep your whole body moisturised.
These 100% all natural massage bars are handmade with skin nourishing cocoa butter, shea butter, beeswax, coconut oil and 100% pure essential oils.
Benefits of Patchouli
- In aromatherapy, the benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil (Light) have been seen to have a deeply soothing effect on the central nervous system. This makes it one of the best essential oils for stress because when diffused and inhaled, it can instil balance and mental ease.
- When diluted and used topically, Patchouli Oil can be effective for moisturizing and nourishing the skin; in fact, it is particularly useful to those who suffer from dry or irritated skin.
- In skincare, it is also commonly used for smoothing out wrinkles, blemishes and small imperfections.
- Because of its pleasantly balanced aroma, Patchouli Essential Oil (Light) is also known for its powerful deodorizing properties.