Handcarved solid timer Altar Table. The legs can unscrew so can be stored away easily but why would you not want to show this gorgeous piece off!
Cover it with your crystals, use it for grid work.
Benefits of creating an altar include:
- Having a physical expression of your commitment, personal goal, or desire
- Having a symbolic collection/meeting place of tools to enhance your spiritual practice
- Enjoying a sacred space dedicated to your spirituality
- Making your deepest spiritual needs a physical and actualized part of your life
- Gaining a ‘spiritual center’ in your life that you can return back to each and every day
- Having a source of positive energy that fills your home
- Feeling a sense of empowerment through self-expression (i.e., building and maintaining an altar)
Whether you decide to build an altar for meditation, for religious belief, pagan practice or simply to further your inner work.
The Tree of Life is a popular and universal symbol that represents multiple different things across various cultures and religions. The symbol does not belong to one specific culture as it has been used all over the world for centuries.
It can also represent Immortality and Rebirth: A is a symbol for rebirth as trees lose their leaves and seem to be dead during winter, but then new buds appear and new, fresh leaves unfurl during the spring. This represents the beginning of a new life and a fresh start.
While its trunk existed in the physical world and its high branches reached the heavens. So, the for the Celts, the Tree of Life symbolized the connection between the world of human beings with that of the gods and spirits. Thus, the Tree of Life also represented wisdom and protection.